Sunday, November 10, 2013

What's Up With That Halloween Episode?

Wondering how I come up with the last episode.....read the following and find out....





Halloween is coming up. And so is Christmas.

Question #1: It is a Halloween episode?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 13. Yes.

Question #2: Is Diva’s costume a common Halloween costume?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 74. Nope.

Question #3: It from a media?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 9. Yes.

Question #4: From books
My View: 50/50
Mythic View: 4. Exceptional. She is dressed as Carol Computer. Carol Computer is a female expy of “Encyclopedia Brown”

Question #5: Does Collyana fight along her monster today?
My  View: Yeah. I’m going with a female snake demon, Maessea.

Question #6: Does Nemesis has a costume?
My View: 50/50
Mythic VIew: 31. Yes.

Question #7: It is a common costume?
My View: 50/50
Mythic: 24. Yes

Question #8: Vampire?
My View: 50/50
Mythic View:  91. No. Just had fangs to Nemsis usual outfit and you got yourself a decent vampire.

Question #9: Mummy?
My View:  50/50
Mythic View: 26. Yes, but I think.

Question #10: Skeleton
My View: Well, yes. Gods are known shape-changes, so it won't be shocking to have Nemsis act like a common skeleton.

Queston #11: Is Hades around?
My View: Mostly like. He likes Oct 31, Nov. 1, & Nov. 2.  He’s pretending to a common media-version of a ninja: full black suit and face mask covering only his eyes.

Question #12: Is Athena around?
My View: Mostly like. She has shape-change herself in alien in the style of the Greys.


As usual, as I wrote things I had change things to suit the story -- which is the main goal of any "CAH" games.



No comments:

Post a Comment